Reasons why business owners sell their businesses:
- They no longer enjoy the business and lost interests.
- Business has become a burden due to declining revenue and severe financial losses.
- They work on too many projects with limited resources and spread too thinly in various scenarios.
- They need capital for various ventures.
- They lack expertise in the business that is needed for higher growth.
- They are tired of risks.
Reasons why business owners buy other businesses:
- It is a faster and easier way of business growth.
- They buy other companies for their patents.
- They seek for their dominance in certain market and technology.
- It is an effective way to cut costs.
- They can have purchase negotiation advantage.
- It is easier to borrow money and enter into financing.